• The Manager can view the application forms and can approve or disapprove them. He can submit the CUEE marks of the students.
• If it is approved, an email will be sent to the Student’s email ID and the admit card can be downloaded from the student’s account. The students can further view their results.
• This system helps in reducing the manual efforts and consumes less time.
• To reduce the processing time and acquire more accurate information.
• To ensure reliability.
• Generate Student’s Academic Detail Report
• Generate Student’s Personal Detail Report along with the necessary documents.
• Database maintained by this system usually contains the student’s personal and academic related information. It focuses on storing and processing data by using web pages.
• To make the system more user friendly.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile friendly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Processor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/wamp/www/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named oas.
Import database oas.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/folder name/”